- First you will want to double click on the Crystal Reports ICON and it will open.
2. Make sure you are logged into the Database, if you are not already logged in the Crystal Server, click Database>Login Server, and type in your Sage 100 Login and Password.
3. How to set the parameters for the report: Select Report>Select Expert>Record and then select the correct parameters. i.e. you can change the year from 2015 to 2016 here.
4. To run the report, you can select new data if the data has changed. To do this you can select
Report>Refresh Report Data or you just us the F5 hot key from your keyboard.
5. You can print the report by clicking the printer ICON, or File>Print.
6. You can export the report to Excel or other by clicking the Export ICON, or File>Export.
Written by Mike Renner, WAC Solution Partners- Palm Desert