Mike, We currently own Sage 100 and have an Accounts Receivable Invoice form that has been modified in Crystal Reports with our logo that is specific to our company. How can we do a simple copy of this form and make another form in Accounts Receivable with same information for a Credit Memo.
NOTE: We advise that you consult with your certified Sage 100 ERP consultant before making any changes to your Sage 100 system. If you don’t currently work with a Sage 100 consultant, contact us, call 760-618-1395 or email us at email@example.com and we are available to help.
Steps are show below:
- To do this you need to know something about the folder and file structure of Sage 100 as well as some basic info about how to edit and save forms in Crystal Reports. You should take some basic training on Crystal Reports if you want to learn more about creating forms and reports in Crystal Reports.
- So since this is an Accounts Receivable Invoice form the current modified form can be found in the MAS90>MAS_XXX>Reports>AR_Invoiceprinting>Invoice Folder as shown below.
- If you click into the Invoice Folder you will see that it is an AR_Invoice2.rpt file, this indicates that it is a Plain form that could be printed onto Plain Paper as shown below.
- So what you can do is just double click onto the form which opens up Crystal Reports and change the name of text field from Company Invoice to Credit Memo as shown below.
- Now since you want to have the new form called CREDIT, just Save As and create a new folder called CREDIT as shown below, this will create the folder structure that you need.
- Then save the form into the CREDIT Folder as shown below.
- From Accounts Receivable>Invoice Data Entry, select the invoice and use Quick Print, type in CREDIT into the Form Code and select Plain, then you can print the form to the new CREDIT form.How do I find out more information? You can contact us via our Contact Form, call us at 760-618-1395 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Written by Mike Renner: WAC Solution Partners are dedicated to offering business solutions like Sage 100 (formally MAS 90) with over 25 years in the accounting software industry.
Mike is also a Sage Certified Trainer and a recognized leader in the design, implementation and support of ERP systems, including Sage. Specialties: Sage 100 (formerly MAS90), Acumatica, QuickBooks Pro Advisor.