I just returned from Sage Summit in Las Vegas July 2014
Here is my feedback:
1) Price, great job on getting over 5,000 customers and resellers there. Low early entry for both customers and resellers really was a plus. Also the hotel at $100/night was great.
2) The food was great breakfast and lunch, no food at night also gave Vendors a chance to do their own functions and not compete with Sage. I attended ERPVAR.com function Monday night, WAC Solution Partners Partner dinner and customer dinner and was also invited to two others.
3) Two session on FRx to Sage Intelligence and Beginning and Intermediate tips for Sage 100 ERP, helped me with specific questions I brought for two customers we are working with.
4) This was my 15th Sage conference dating back to 2000 when it was called Visions in Palm Springs, the best one so far. Sage told enough about their story and the direction they were going, but the real benefit were the outside speakers and focus on helping people with their real business issues and helping them grow to the next level.
5) I had to leave early and did not attend to last day, but feel a very strong commitment for our business and look at Sage and their partnership to continue with us for the next several years and already plan to attend the next Summit
in New Orleans.