Tribal Fund Accounting
Are you a tribal enterprise or tribal government? Are you tired of working on outdated unsupported accounting software? Do you use tribal fund accounting that does not give you the functions or reporting capabilities you need? Or have you totally outgrown your entry level QuickBooks or Sage 50 (formally Peachtree) software and looking for another solution? If so you should explore Abila MIP Fund Accounting™ Software.
Why would you need Tribal Fund Accounting?
Because Tribal Governments have unique fund accounting and lines of business, Abila MIP Fund Accounting™ Software provides tribal government entities with a family of true fund accounting systems. These help them manage:
- multiple programs and funding sources
- and meet complex reporting requirements
- and maintain a clear audit trail, regardless of how complex fund allocation, grant administration, and data segmentation are within their municipalities.
Abila MIP Fund Accounting™ Software has many distinct features that tribal governments need to accomplish tribal fund accounting on a daily basis. These features include:
- a segmented chart of accounts with the ability to filter by fund, grant, program, department, fiscal year and location
- as well as the ability to tailor the chart of accounts for unique segments that tribal governments may desire.
- Unique features also include:
- the ability to use distribution codes for allocation
- seamless budget preparation
- the ability to run financial reports over cross-fiscal periods.
Human Resource Integration
With our software, human Resource integration can be accomplished with a robust Human Resource and Employee Web Service application. Therefore, it works directly with the Abila MIP Fund Accounting™ Software payroll module. Finally, staff members in the Human Resource department can track:
- The Affordable Care Act
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Benefit Enrollment in the simplified interface.
Tribal employees can also log into Employee Web Services to look up:
- personal information
- access handbooks
- clock in and out by Fund or Grant
- send/receive messages to and from the Human Resource team and supervisors.
Most of all, our company understands the need for a consulting firm that has a comprehensive knowledge of accounting software. Because it is important for the current financial environment. This allows for the ability to move to a more robust accounting, timekeeping and human resource solution provides a well rounded solution.
Tribal Fund Accounting Solutions
Abila MIP Fund Accounting™ Software and WAC Solution Partners can provide the solution to the unique requirements of tribal governments. Therefore, we provide an integrated software application that seamlessly upgrades accounting and human resources in real time to meet your tribal fund accounting needs..
Our team also has the experience in:
- developing a tribal chart of accounts
- setting up a user friendly human resource database
- helping clients with an excellent response time that all of our clients appreciate!
In addition, we take pride in the experience we have accumulated with tribal governments and the positive results that have followed.
Contact us When You Have Tribal Fund Accounting Needs
Thank you for your interest in WAC Solution Partners – Palm Desert. You can reach us by calling us at 760-618-1395, or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to talking to you soon!
Abila, Abila MIP™, Abila MIP Advance™, Abila MIP Fund Accounting™, and true fund accounting™. All are trademarks and registered trademarks of Abila, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Used by permission.