Mike, We currently own Sage 100. We were doing Accounts Receivable Cash Receipts with Credit Card entry and the system completely hung up and we had to do Workstation complete reboot. The Credit Card company did not receive payment. All the invoices that we are trying to pay show as open invoices in Customer Maintenance, when we try to pay them again through Accounts Receivable Cash Receipts with Credit Card entry the system gives error “Invoice Already Being Paid” and the invoices do not show up on the invoice selection screen. What should we do?
NOTE: We advise that you consult with your certified Sage 100 ERP consultant before making any changes to your Sage 100 system. If you don’t currently work with a Sage 100 consultant, contact us, call 760-618-1395 or email us at email@example.com and we are available to help.
Steps are show below:
- So the invoice was selected for payment most likely when the system locked up and you had to reboot and that is why it will not let you pay them. You just need to clear the “Already Being Paid Flag” if you will.
- You should us ARWAR4 Utility: Have all users of Accounts Receivable and Sales Order log out of the system.
- From the Sage 100 Desktop, click File menu, then click Run.
- From the Program field, enter ARWAR4 and click OK.
- Accept the date and Click Yes to Do you want to proceed?
- You will get message that Payments Today amounts corrected and you should be good to finish.
- How do I find out more information? You can contact us via our Contact Form, call us at 760-618-1395 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.Written by Mike Renner: WAC Solution Partners are dedicated to offering business solutions like Sage 100 (formally MAS 90) with over 25 years in the accounting software industry.
Mike is also a Sage Certified Trainer and a recognized leader in the design, implementation and support of ERP systems, including Sage. Specialties: Sage 100 (formerly MAS90), Acumatica, QuickBooks Pro Advisor.