(Formerly Sage MAS 90/200)
Sage 100 (formerly Sage MAS 90 / 200) accounting software products provide a broad selection of fully integrated applications. This includes a robust core accounting as well as light manufacturing and distribution capabilities. In addition, a nationwide base of software developers provides a wide array of expanded functionality.
Sage 100 (formerly Sage MAS 90 / 200) Highlights
Well suited for a wide range of business environments from service to distribution to light manufacturing.
- Powerful customizer module that allows for screen customizations, adding fields, tables etc. with no outside developer requirements.
- Robust business insight and reporting tools and customer relationship management.
The Sage 100 (formerly Sage MAS 90 and 200) product line offers maximum flexibility to drive profits up, and costs down. The modular design provides the flexibility to choose the functionality and platform that best suit your business needs. This allows for the confidence that when your needs change you can add modules and grow with the same user interface. So it’s easy to move up to a more powerful ERP system.
Sage 100 provides:
- an intuitive user-centered design.
- contextual information.
- related tasks to increase your productivity and streamline your workflows.
- innovativeand easy customization tools provide an upgrade-safe arena to keep total cost of ownership low.
Sage 100 (formerly Sage MAS 90/200) is offered in three powerful editions:
- Now Sage 100 Standard – formerly Sage MAS 90
- Currently Sage 100 Advanced – formerly Sage MAS 200
- Sage 100 Premium – formerly Sage MAS 200 SQL
Features of Sage 100
Sage 100 (formerly Sage MAS 90 / 200) accounting software offers small and midsized businesses a broad selection of integrated business management solutions. Consequently providing a full-featured accounting, manufacturing, and distribution functionality. Take your business to the next level with:
- for high-performance processing
- breadth of functionality
- flexibility, and ease of use.
There are five core modules in Sage 100 (formerly Sage MAS 90 / 200) accounting software :
Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Bank Reconciliation, Fixed Assets, and General Ledger.
This module group includes Sales Order, Purchase Order, Inventory Management, Return Merchandise Authorization. In addition it includes, Bar Code, and Credit Card Processingfor a full-featured distribution system.
Manufacturing includes Bill of Materials, Work Order Processing, and Material Requirements Planning. Also complemented with Inventory Management and Sales Order management for seamless distribution integration.
The new Business Insights Explorer gives instant visibility across the business and turns data into actionable knowledge. There are additional business intelligence tools to boost your business effectiveness: Business Alerts, Business Insights Reporter, Custom Office, Data Migration and Visual Integrator.
Customer Relationship Management
Do you need a contact management or a more comprehensive sales force automation? What about marketing campaign tracking, and customer services management solution? This system includes them all for you to choose from.
Human Resource Management
This module includes payroll for in-house payroll processing, including multiple states. For more complex situations, select Sage HRMS (formerly Sage Abra HRMS) which integrates with Sage 100. Consequently this keeps track of complete HR data including:
- benefit tracking
- pay increases and calculation of raises – even midway through a pay period
Time and Project Management
Track time used, process payroll, manage resources, and increase profitability. Choose the level of time and project management tool you need—Payroll, TimeSheet, Sage HRMS, Job Cost, Electronic Reporting, and Time Card.
With e-Business Manager your customers can log-on to inquire about their account. Then they can securely place an order directly into your Sage 100 (formerly Sage MAS 90 / 200) accounting software system.
Related Links for Sage 100
- How to Use Customizer and Crystal Reports to Add a Custom Field and Run Reports
- Add a Custom Crystal Reports to the Module Menu
- Create Summary Calculations with Crystal Reports
- How do I change the Paperless Office PDF location?
- Install a Workstation Set up Sage 100, 2016
- Back to Software