Abila MIP Advance
TRUE FUND ACCOUNTING™ BRINGING ABILA MIP ADVANCE™
Interested in an intuitive, clean, software-as-a-service interface? Most importantly, how about one that delivers powerful reporting, analytics, and dashboards to help nonprofits tell their financial story with ease.
Introducing a Whole New Way to Look at Fund Accounting
Abila brings the gold standard for fund accounting to the cloud by combining the time-tested MIP platform. Furthermore, you’ll find a modern user experience and powerful dashboards in MIP Advance™. Therefore, it is a true fund accounting system. Abila MIP Advance™ enables nonprofit organizations and municipalities to:
- manage ever-increasing financial complexities
- demonstrate good stewardship
- and provide transparency to stakeholders.
What can Abila MIP Advance do for you?
Abila, the leading provider of software and services to nonprofits and associations, today announced Abila MIP Advance™. MIP Advance extends the gold standard, award-winning true fund accounting MIP family of products to the cloud with an intuitive interface. Most noteworthy are the clean, accessible reporting, analytics, and customizable dashboards. All of this allows nonprofit organizations incredible flexibility. As a result, you can promote financial stability and handle increasing financial complexity and growth with ease.
- Handle financial complexities with ease with true fund accounting™ built on the time-tested Abila MIP platform
- Analyze with confidence using robust reporting tools and role-based dashboards that update in real time
- Reduce data entry with open API integrations and a growing ecosystem of partners
- Stay connected anytime, anywhere with secure accessibility in the cloud
“Due to the complexity of the funds and programs we need to track and manage, only a true fund accounting system meets our needs. Consequently, we are now able to do that in the cloud . This allows for anytime/anywhere access and clean, easy-to-understand dashboards and reports. It has really made our lives far more efficient and far easier to share data with our board in a way they can understand.”~Chief Financial & Administrative Officer, Foreign Policy Association
- Abila MIP Fund Accounting™ Lunch Bytes October 15, 2015
- Certified Consultant – Abila Partner
- Abila announces – NEW Abila Marketplace
Abila, Abila MIP™, Abila MIP Advance™, Abila MIP Fund Accounting™, and true fund accounting™ are trademarks and registered trademarks of Abila, Inc.. Doing buseinss in the United States and other countries. They are used by permission.